Exceptional elegance and privacY with Panoramic views
7 Clear Spring, Irvine, CA 92603
Beautiful Stewart Model Nestled in the Hills of The Highlands
It’s time to make your move to one of the most coveted communities in Turtle Rock, The Highlands! Welcome to 7 Clear Spring, an extraordinarily popular Stewart model situated on the only single-loaded street in the community with no homes in front or behind it, just around the corner from award-winning Bonita Canyon Elementary school. You’ll be drawn to the privacy this home offers, as well as sweeping views of the nearby hillsides, Turtle Ridge and colorful sunsets.
Meticulously maintained and tastefully remodeled, this executive home boasts exceptional color coordination from beautifully re-landscaped grounds and hardscape to the freshly painted exteriors and concrete tile roof, all completed in 2022.
Deliberate attention to detail in the selection of the finest materials will be appreciated by those who treasure quality inside and out.This traditional floor plan includes a formal living, dining and family room, kitchen with adjoining breakfast nook and an ideal downstairs bedroom, bathroom and laundry room.
The upstairs primary suite includes double entry doors, dual closets, a fabulous remodeled spa-inspired bath with dual vanities, 66” soaking tub and separate shower. Three additional good sized secondary bedrooms, a compartmented bath and generous linen cabinets complete the second level.
Resource- and money-saving features such as LED interior and exterior lighting, dimmers, dual pane windows, drip irrigation, eco-friendly Turfone Flow Light artificial turf and a programmable thermostat are bonuses. Three distinctive outdoor patio areas provide choices to enjoy the California weather in either the private entry courtyard, dining patio with patio cover off the living room or the lounge area off the family room and kitchen.
Entertain family and friends while basking in the sun, and relish the relaxing views and natural breezes enjoyed at this hillside location.
It’s a trophy property that is sure to impress. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this beautiful home yours today!
- Meticulously maintained and tastefully remodeled most popular floor plan in the community with views of hills and Turtle Ridge from the living room, family room, kitchen and primary bedroom
- Extraordinary privacy, offering a front courtyard behind a wall, no houses across the street since it is on a single-loaded street, no houses in the rear
- Situated on a hillside, exposing the house to wonderful cross breezes
- Exceptional color coordination of concrete pavers, tile roof, and travertine walls, columns and planters with the house's paint color
- Resource- and money-saving features such as LED interior and exterior lighting, dimmers, plants, drip irrigation, and a programmable thermostat (drip and thermostat can be controlled using your phone)
- An abundance of storage with extra large closets in rooms and under the stairs, a 3 car garage with 3 storage closets, and added cabinetry within the house
- Walking distance to award winning Bonita Canyon Elementary
Attractive Exterior Architecture
- Recently painted with warm Dunn Edwards Ash Grey premium paint
- Dual pane clad Pella, clad Andersen and Milgard low-E windows, many of which are casement style windows
- Fire resistant high quality Eagle concrete tile roof (2022) with new plywood underlayment
- Beautiful Silver travertine stacked stone clads the front privacy courtyard wall, columns and the walls of the two planter boxes
- Baldwin mortise set front door hardware in oil rubbed bronze finish
- Coveted 3 car garage with roll-up garage doors, epoxy floors, and freshly painted interior.
- New concrete interlocking pavers in various sizes on driveway, walkways, entry courtyard and patios, elevating the exteriors with custom finishes
Outdoor Living at its Best
- 3 outdoor areas for entertaining and relaxing in the California sunshine
- Easy care drought-tolerant landscaping installed in 2022 with state of the art drip irrigation system controlled by app on cellphone
- Oversized front courtyard with convenient seat wall and planter with new landscaping
- Private rear yard with a dining patio with patio cover off the living room and lounge area off the family room and kitchen; gas stub for BBQ in rear yard between kitchen and dining patio
- Eco-friendly top-of-the-line TurfOne Flow Light artificial turf in front and rear yards
- Mature Valencia orange and lemon trees
- Retractable awning, provides shade on back patio and cools the family room; controlled within the family room
- Oil rubbed bronze LED light fixtures including path lights, step lights, wash lights and uplights
Formal Living and Dining Room
- Light and bright formal living room with desirable vaulted ceiling and Renaissance
- low-E French doors, allowing easy access to the rear patios
- Beautiful living room gas fireplace with raised hearth, floor to ceiling wood
- surround to match wainscoting, and marble facing below the elaborate mantel and on the hearth
- Upper windows in the front and rear of the living room, allowing additional natural light; Plantation shutters on the rear windows allows you to choose the level of light desired
- Vaulted ceiling in living room offers ideal acoustics for music
- Convenient recessed lighting throughout living room
- Separate, two story volume dining room with antique brass chandelier and pre-wiring for two sconces
- Gorgeous clad bow dining room window with interior roller screens; upper
- windows have Plantation shutters
- Fabulous custom-made hidden storage cabinets underneath staircase with push touch opening, perfect for storing your fine china, glassware and wine
- Rich solid red oak wood flooring in dining room, stained in a medium brown
Pegi’s knowledge comes from over 38 years of working and living in Southern California. Her experience includes working for various home builders as the Director of Marketing, VP of Sales & Marketing and then owning and operating her own sales and marketing consulting business, and receiving numerous awards for excellence.