eXp LUXURY REAL ESTATE
eXp is breaking down barriers across the globe, empowering over 86,000+ agents to earn, learn and grow like never before.
EXP LUXURY REAL ESTATE
eXp Realty is headquartered in the United States and just recently exceeded 86,000 agents worldwide, operating in 21 countries.
eXp Global website: expglobal.partners
It is the fastest-growing real estate company in the world.
Luxury residential real estate will now benefit from eXp Realty's brand and agent-centric model, which incorporates bespoke marketing capabilities and assets. The program will include targeted advertising placement with SUCCESS® Magazine and premium brand partnerships. A global network of eXp Luxury agents will provide elevated service to clients anywhere in the world, at any time, according to GlobalNewswire.com.
Evolved from innovation and dedication to providing the best luxury experience the in real estate industry, eXp Luxury offers a white glove service that will serve you on a global level.
Luxury Homes will be featured in 90+ international site placements such as the The Wall Street Journal, Unique Homes, MarketWatch and many more!
eXp is the future of Luxury Real Estate. Visit the luxury real estate website - https://expluxury.com
The Brokerage With a Difference
At eXp Realty, agents are at the core of our business. They become shareholders, establish their own brands and have access to the cutting-edge technology, tools and training they need to take control of their careers, financial freedom, lives and future.
eXp Reports Record Results for Q4
Despite an increasingly challenging market, eXp World Holdings continued to grow revenue and gain market share, all thanks to eXp’s resilient business model and agent value proposition.
Another year, another record. eXp World Holdings just announced its financial and operational results for the full year and Q4 of 2022 and once again, the company produced record revenue of $4.6 billion, which is up 22% year over year. Additionally, agent growth was 21%, totaling 86,203 agents by year’s end.
Additionally, for the first time in eXp’s history, it is reporting segment-level financial information for North America Realty, with the goal to provide transparency into the financial performance of eXp’s core business (eXp Realty) and focus on the investments being made to reinforce eXp as the most agent-centric brokerage on the planet.
Also, eXp paid a cash dividend for the fourth quarter of 2022 of $0.045 per share of common stock on Nov. 14, 2022. On Feb. 9, 2023, a cash dividend of $0.045 per share of common stock was declared for the first quarter of 2023, which is expected to be paid on March 31, 2023 to stockholders of record on March 13, 2023.
“Thanks to the hard work of our agents and our industry-leading operating efficiency, our core eXp Realty North American business remained solidly profitable in the fourth quarter despite the market downturn. In line with how we manage our business, we are now reporting segment-level financial information, which also provides transparency into the financial performance of our core business and the investments we are making to reinforce and extend our position as the most agent-centric brokerage on the planet.”
said Glenn Sanford, Founder, Chairman and CEO of eXp World Holdings.
HIGHLIGHTS OF Q4 AND FULL-YEAR 2022 RESULTS
- Revenue increased 22% to $4.6 billion in 2022 with revenue of $933 million in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- Gross profit increased 24% to $366.9 million in 2022 with $83.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- Net income of $15.4 million in 2022 and net loss of $(7.2) million in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- Agents and brokers on the eXp Realty platform increased 21% to 86,203 as of Dec. 31, 2022.
- Real estate transactions closed increased 15% to 511,859 in 2022 and decreased 13% year over year to 109,168 in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- Real estate transaction volume increased 20% to $187.3 billion in 2022 and decreased 16% year over year to $37.6 billion in the fourth quarter of 2021.
- eXp Realty expanded into six new international locations in 2022, including the Dominican Republic, Greece, New Zealand, Chile, Poland and Dubai.
- eXp Realty ended 2022 with a global Net Promoter Score of 73, a measure of agent satisfaction, as part of the Company’s intense focus on improving the agent experience.
New Services Launched Across Business Lines
eXp World Holdings continues to expand its business offerings and announced several launches and new services, including:
- Revenos will offer high-quality buyer and seller referrals to eXp Realty agents
- eXp Solutions, a marketplace for agents and their clients
- eXp Luxury, enhanced customer service offerings and luxury capabilities
- SUCCESS Health, to provide eXp agents and consumers the health and wellness tools and resources that help them excel in their personal and professional lives.